Switch to full style
Please introduce yourself
Write comments

HI FRIENDS !!!!

Fri May 27, 2011 1:05 am

Dear Friends

I am Deepa Acharya. I welcome all friends to our new forum. This forum has many features that we missed in the older one. I hope friends will make full use of the features and enjoy Blue Eye.

Thanks,

Deepa Acharya

Re: HI FRIENDS !!!!

Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Hi Deepji. Welcome back, Its my first interaction with u, i joined 7 -8 months back and i saw how much people missing u. i hope blueeye wil never mis your presence in future.. :D

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:36 am

Deepa Madam ,

I used to tell Somu sir that Deepa and Somu are the two eyes of Blue Eye. Now that both the eyes will be functioning We should see things in a better light in the days to come...We are very happy that you are back , but we request , madam , please don't leave us once again.

------krish-----

Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:53 pm

WELCOME BACK... :)

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:10 am

its gr8 to c one of the founder member been able to devote more time....may the almighty give u enough strength to over come ur problems.
B.Regards
daytrader45

Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Hello Friends
I am new in this community. I'm from USA and I want to share something with you that's I am funny guy, like to make new friends and most of the time like to spend with video games. I just want to say Nice to Meet you in this forum.

Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:24 pm

milasenee wrote:Hello Friends
I am new in this community. I'm from USA and I want to share something with you that's I am funny guy, like to make new friends and most of the time like to spend with video games. I just want to say Nice to Meet you in this forum.

You are welcome. Please start your own thread by clicking new topic button to start your thread. Read forum rules in announcement section .

Regards

SOMU

Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:52 pm

Hi friends I am new to this forum please help me out the difficulties i found in trading as I believe, I am at good forum to solve my quires.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:28 pm

waktem wrote:Hi friends I am new to this forum please help me out the difficulties i found in trading as I believe, I am at good forum to solve my quires.

Please us know what difficulties you are facing???? Create a tread regarding this in learning section of the forum. Welcome to blueeye
:welcome:

Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:01 pm

hi.................................
my name is mark............
Dear Friends

I am mark. I welcome all friends to our new forum. This forum has many features that we missed in the older one. I hope friends will make full use of the features and enjoy Blue Eye.

Thanks,

Fri May 26, 2017 3:24 pm

Hello, I am Ayesha Jaiswal, i joined this forum to discuss about stock market calls and updates.\

Thank you.

Sat May 27, 2017 2:48 pm

waktem wrote:Hi friends I am new to this forum please help me out the difficulties i found in trading as I believe, I am at good forum to solve my quires.

Hello i am ayesha. please tell me what type of difficulty you are facing in trading.

Request to all

Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:21 pm

Dear Friends,

I have been observed there is no activity since long time. I am ready to help any support for this forum i.e. contribution (financial). I humbly request to Mr.Somu bhai take initiate to run a forum. We are all with you. I knew that establish a forum is very difficult. Mr.Somu bhai had done hard work to establish this forum with other valuable supporters. But now it seems nothing is here. Please think about what to do for future.

Regards
Syed

Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:26 pm

I am in as well.

Please come back Somuji.

Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:08 pm

Why no activity in this forum.
Where is Somu dada.
Market is all time high.
We all are missing Somu dada and so many gems of this forum.
Write comments