Live World Indices are Powered by Investing.com - The Leading Financial Portal.
Welcome to www.blueeyeforum.com - India's online discussion forum for Stocks, Commodities and Forex.You are currently viewing our board as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to read all posts, reply to different topics, communicate privately with other members(PM), respond to polls, subscribe topics, upload content and access many other special features. Also as a guest you do not have full access to all the forums and specially, the interactive chat room. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Join today and start sharing your views...Get yourself registered here! ;

Any Life insurance related doubt or quarry ask here ...somu

Members can post & discuss various kinds of investments in this section.

Moderators: SOMU, Blueeye Moderator

Any Life insurance related doubt or quarry ask here ...somu

Postby SOMU » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:31 pm

Any Life insurance related doubt or quarry ask here , I will explain all , whatever your quarry feel free to ask me.Also any member have knowledge of insurance i know vpukken he has good knowledge also asked to help. Also any member who want to help are welcome. Feel free don't get cheated by mis-selling of life insurance just discuss and be confident then buy as per your need. I will try my best to help you all

N.B One can ask in hindi also as i am able to understand hindi also , i will translate what u asking for all in English in such case.

For this message the author SOMU has received thanks: 2
nilopra (Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:23 pm), v.karthikk (Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:16 pm)
Rating: 5%

SOMU
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Cash on hand: 11,945.00
Bank: 25,887.00
Have thanks: 6606 times
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Any Life insurance related doubt or quarry ask here ...s

Postby manojrp » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:16 pm

somu da please suggest me best 2/3 LIC policy for best future benefit to me and my family/children

any mutual fund to invest per month Rs. 5000

thanks
MRP
MRP
manojrp
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Cash on hand: 3,105.00
Bank: 0.00
Have thanks: 520 times

Postby SOMU » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:32 pm

Dear manoj please go with new endowment policy of of lic or new jeevan anand.Child policy is not required. The benefit matters best in terms of benefit and life security is New jeevan anand policy as it covers life security till 100 years of age without paying premium after maturity. I don't suggest term insurance policies total loss if you don't die in stipulated period. Go with with profit plane like new endowment more yield and no risk cover after maturity or jeevan anand comparatively less return in maturity but overall more return as another 3 lakh cover if u opt for 3 lakh insurance after maturity .

For mutual fund i don't have much idea and i generally don't suggest if i have no clear idea on anything.

I mostly favor PPF which give tax free return and 80c benefit now can invest upto 1,50,000 per year. You will get your money doubled in 15 years. example if u invest 60k per annum you with get 18lakh++ tax free return on maturity 15 years.

For this message the author SOMU has received thanks:
manojrp (Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:06 am)
Rating: 3%

SOMU
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Cash on hand: 11,945.00
Bank: 25,887.00
Have thanks: 6606 times

Postby manojrp » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:14 am